Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitanya (na)     24 April 2013

Illegal money lending

dear sir, i hereby present a unique case of misuse of power of advocate,

one of my friend facing problem fm one advocate , he is a business man some long time in year back year 2001he got some money aprox 35000 rupees than his friend adovocate which he gave back to him after one year.in this whole process all dealing is cash no recipts involved. after some time that advocate approch him and start pressuring him for intrest and when he refuse he theathing him for case and told him when you come to court we will beat you first with group of 50 lawyer than send you jail . and we know this will happen because when 50 odd lawyer enter in the court room they pressurise judge to pass order. you can see lots of cases in many news papers. police avoid case against them because thay even beat up many police officers many time.

so my friend has to  pay to his demand , we approch other lawyers they say it is wrong but insist to compromise as no lawyer fight against lawyer.

in this place lucknow even high court order cbi to file cases against some lawyers in land grabbing case.

please reply only practical solution. 

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     23 May 2013

As there is no receipts or papers involved, legally you are not liable to pay anything to the Advocate. And "threatening you for case and told him when you come to court we will beat you first with group of 50 lawyer than send you jail" is all bull sheet and he is fooling you.  Because that will not happen at all. 

You can also give complaint against that lawyer in Bar council and you can also file a private complaint (criminal case) against him.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register