LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam   16 March 2020

Illegal construction

I am currently residing in a flat on the third floor in Pimpri Chincwad Muncipal Corporation. The person residing on the 2nd floor has illegaly constructed a POP roof on the open side of the balcony and has covered it with a green shed thereby hampering my garden view for which I have paid extra money. I have made numerous complaints to the management committee for the last 4 months but till date the society committee has not replied me back nor has taken any action against the neighbour. He has constructed the roof and POP shed without taking NOC from the society. The neighbour is not ready to remove the shed from the balcony because of which me and my family is suffering. It is also accumalating a lot of muck in front of my balcony. I want to get the shed and the POP structure removed from in front of my balcony. What action can be taken please guide?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 March 2020

issue notice

Shyam   16 March 2020

How to issue a notice...

If i approach pcmc with a complaint because im not getting assistance from the society.

Will PCMC take action on the issue?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2020

Give a complaint in writing  to the PCMC. They will take action. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register