LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megha (A)     08 April 2016

Ikfs.org — fraud and cheating of rs. 8000

IKFS is an organization which organizes events for children and charges parents with a fee for fashion show. They have charged us a fee of Rs. 8000 for the event to be held on 26-27th Mar'16 but their event has been cancelled or postponed.

I have been trying to reach the company IKFS.org as well Shruti through different modes like (9950958888, 9950959999, tm@ikfs.org, team@ikfs.org) but to fail as they have saved my contact nos. from which I was calling them again and again for refund and they are not responding.

Please help me get refund of Rs. 8000/- as well file against such fraud Organization so that they don't repeat such instances with other parents.

Please suggest on this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Puneet Nanda

M: 9871113580

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 April 2016

Send them a nOtice through rpad asking the reasons for cancelling the event and when they will be refunding the money paid as advance

Send them a nOtice through rpad asking the reasons for cancelling the event and when they will be refunding the money paid as advance

Megha (A)     08 April 2016

Hi Saravanan S,

Thanks for your reply.

Please let me know what is rpad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register