Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ SHINDE   05 June 2019

Ignorance by wife , not allowing to meet baby ..

I am from Nashik .I got married in December 2017 at Pune...wife stayed with me for 15 days only and then left to her parent's house at pune ..When asked ..she requested to allow her to stay at her paren't house for 1 year to earn money by way of coaching classes which were there...for which I agreed in good faith. I found that she was communicating with her ex boyfriend in January 2018 …For that I warned her and her ex boyfriend that such communication should not happen again in future.. I used to visit her in each month for 3 to 4 days....She conceived in september 2018. So she againrequested to allow her to stay at her parent’s house till delivery. In may 2019 I found that she has again communicated with her ex boyfriend from her phone. When I informed this to her parents , there was huge quarrel between her family and I, they abused me...and I left for my home to nashik...She was 8 and half months pregnant in may...she and her parents started avoiding my calls and started ignoring me form that day...They are not even allowing me to meet my wife...also they didn't informed me that the baby was born in first week of june2019...they are also not allowing me to meet and see my baby ....what remedy I have now....I want peaceful life with my wife and baby ...

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     05 June 2019

You may first visit to pune alongwith your parents and family members and close relatives to see the baby and discuss the issues. If the matter does not solves then you may visit the nearest police station in pune with your marriage proof and ask them to assist you to meet your baby and wife and to bring them back to your home.

In this situation, avoid going alone to pune.

Hope this should solve your problem. For further discussion, you may call on below number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register