If wife not facing court after fr submission. need advice

assistant Professor


My wife filed FIR under (dowry act,miscarriage act) on 17/9/11. On 02/10/11 she compromised and took her case back,police sabmitted Final Report on 07/10/11. Court sent summons to wife but she never attend the court. Now i am asking these questions on today(02/11/12)

1) what will be the status of case today as she is not attending the court for her statement?

2) Where should i approach for quesh? What will be the probability of success?

3) After how much time this case will be declared dead autometically? as i heard that supreme court has ordered that without wife's statement such cases can not be declared dead.


file compromise settlement in hc and court will dissmiss the case.. no need for wife to attend the court since she is not interested in litigation

Total likes : 1 times


Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Ask the court to accept the Final Report.






Shonee Kapoor


Handphone: +91-8010850498

Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com


Yahoogroups: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

Total likes : 2 times

assistant Professor

Thanks Rahul Ji.


under which crpc it can be filed in high court.

assistant Professor

Thanks shonee ji,

i also filed a RCR but she never attend it. after 10 months i also stop attending this RCR without took it back,should i get Ex-parte decree, and file a divorce case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu