Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayanbhai Rajpurohit (partner)     13 March 2019

If unsatisfied by the decision of bar council then where ...

I have applied for action against a lawyer for charging me 75000 and assisting me in lounging an FIR against culprits and remain present in court procedure till the end. Advocate received cash and did not assist me in any way, so I have launched a complaint in the Bar Council for justice.I am sure I'll get justice but advocate being a politically headstrong person,  if I am denied justice,  then above Bar Council where should I apply.

Learning

2 Replies

Gia Khalifa   13 March 2019

Originally posted by : Narayanbhai Rajpurohit
I have applied for action against a lawyer for charging me 75000 and assisting me in lounging an FIR against culprits and remain present in court procedure till the end. Advocate received cash and did not assist me in any way, so I have launched a complaint in the Bar Council for justice.I am sure I'll get justice but advocate being a politically headstrong person,  if I am denied justice,  then above Bar Council where should I apply.

You file writ petition at Supreme Court or any High Court.  Thats the only hope for your case.

Bar council of India wont take any action agaisnt the said lawyer, they should conduct enquiry (which itself is doubtful), anyhow it will be enquiry conducted by dacoit where culprit is thief (the lawyer), they will all look at you as if you did wrong by approaching them, they might cancel the license of the lawyer for some time, but In India he wil somehow keep practicing in some court or the other, making any punishment useless, as BCI wont keep track on who is practicing or who is not.

File writ petition, that is the best way out.  They are all theives, by the way what is the case here?

1 Like

Gia Khalifa   13 March 2019

Originally posted by : Narayanbhai Rajpurohit

You file writ petition at Supreme Court or any High Court.  Thats the only hope for your case.

Bar council of India wont take any action agaisnt the said lawyer, they should conduct enquiry (which itself is doubtful), anyhow it will be enquiry conducted by dacoit where culprit is thief (the lawyer), they will all look at you as if you did wrong by approaching them, they might cancel the license of the lawyer for some time, but In India he wil somehow keep practicing in some court or the other, making any punishment useless, as BCI wont keep track on who is practicing or who is not.

File writ petition, that is the best way out.  They are all theives, by the way what is the case here?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register