Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brami (Software Engineer)     01 August 2013

If i cheated by my girlfriend

Hi Sir,

My name is Brami, I am 25 years old.  I love a girl who is 18 years now(completed). She also loves me. She is asking me to wait  7 years for marriage. But if I wait 7 years for her, I will get 32 years. I will wait for her, no problem at all. But if she rejects me in the future, my life will be spoiled. So I wanted to marry her in this year, in a temple. So I will get some photos and marriage certificate issued by a priest.

If she rejects me in future(because of her parents) after marriage, can I do any thing legally by using my marriage photos and marriage certificate issued by temple.

Learning

5 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     01 August 2013

It is in your best interest to have your marriage registered before the sub registrar of marriage of your state.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 August 2013

when you already anticipate about future that she may ditch you then why waiting for such a long register legally in the sub registrar office and also take permission with there parents if possible and do marriage 

brami (Software Engineer)     01 August 2013

She not interested in registered marriage. She prefers temple marriage. If I have mandir certificate and marriage photos, is there any chance to proceed legally.?

(Guest)

@ querist,

Now,your girlfreind is not ready to show cast her marriage to her parents or even daring to convince them.Then for what purpose you are planning for future?

There is a Strong saying "A well begining is half done"-------------even this applies to love marriage.

A love marriage totally success due to non other than Girl.So,if you have belief on your GF then move ahead by doing Arya samaj mandir,then simply register this marriage in HMA.

But,as per your querry it seems your GF is in weaker section.

So,Take precuation before jumping into mystery & legallities of marriage.

Thanks,

A sufferer.....

498A__misused (Sec)     01 August 2013

Sorry i dont want to hurt you . but  my adivse is just dont do it.

When you are bachelor you really have no idea , what all problems you has to face if girl turn bad.Do you know about 498A / 125/ DV /Rape etc etc ..

You are bachelor , have fun , Be fair with you GF in a relationship , dont cheat her ...

When you will be 32 and she will be 25 you both will be matured enough and can decide if you have future togather ot not.

If she deny you later , just dont go mad ...just move-on ....You can not force someone to live with you ...

Trust me even if you are married to someone , its mutual understanding and love that will keep husband and wife togather , else if one partner decide to kick another then even this TAG of marriage will not work , People will file divorce and other cases but that is also of no use because one who decided to not to be with you ..you cant change mind of other person either by begging or by threat of false cases....

Hope you understand , rest its your life.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register