LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sun Star   25 December 2018

If getting back together after 1 year of seperation

Hi, my wife left my home 1 yr back without any solid reason and we haven't talked ever since. She has been asking for divorce for 6 months now. I have proofs who she and her family members created troubles in my married life to put me under pressure. If at all we plan to get back together, is there any formal appology letter or maafi-nama I should ask her to provide so that she and her family members never repeat this again? Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Martin S.   25 December 2018

Originally posted by : Sun Star
Hi, my wife left my home 1 yr back without any solid reason and we haven't talked ever since. She has been asking for divorce for 6 months now. I have proofs who she and her family members created troubles in my married life to put me under pressure.

If at all we plan to get back together, is there any formal appology letter or maafi-nama I should ask her to provide so that she and her family members never repeat this again? Thanks.

If she is asking for divorce better to agree for it.  In India this is rare situation.  Wife asking divorce.  Maafinaama is a MOU sort, no legal binding as such through it.  Better to consult your parents and elders and then proceed.  As per my experience, these type of females will go and sit in maaika whenever they want for however lenght of time they want and then simply come back treating your house like marriage hall.  This will keep on happening till one day you get fed up and kick her out yourself.  Dont wait till that time.  If she wants idvorce better agree.

498A Victim   26 December 2018

if your wife is asking divorce give it peacefully and settle alimony etc, if she wants to come back, may be she and her family is having some plan to file cases etc in future or maybe really want to stay with you. you are the better person to take decision, consult your parents

Sachin (N.A)     26 December 2018

Agree with above advice

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     26 December 2018

You can go for MoU type document signed as per terms and condition laid therein duly notorised. Consult a prudent lawyer nearby

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register