Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fatema   27 April 2016

Icici recovery agents harassing for card not even delivered

Hi,

I have been receiving calls from ICIC recovery agents since past 6 years , but everytime I tell them that I have not received the card. The card was delivered to my office address when I was on maternity leave for one year. I keep asking them for delivery and signature proof, but they dont have any. I have now moved abroad and they have called all my Facebook friends and new office colleagues while trying to reach out. I have finally asked them again to send the proofs and stop harassing everyone !

How can I fight this with ICICI ? I do not even have the card number with me? The recovery agents said he would email the statements showing I have made payments earlier ( which I have not ever ! ) . He still hasn't. They are claiming that I have some 74000 INR in balance to be paid. 

How can I take this forward since I'm not in India anymore.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2016

Did you record the calls?

Do you have list of calls with date/time/names?

Did you ever lodge a complaint and narrated minutes e.g. "I have not received the card.............I keep asking them for delivery and signature proof, but they dont have any.....................they have called all my Facebook friends and new office colleagues.....................I have finally asked them again to send the proofs and stop harassing everyone.....................I do not even have the card number with me? The recovery agents said he would email the statements showing I have made payments earlier ".

You may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp#.VyD50dQrLIU

and many other similar threads at LCI.

You will get the requisite addresses, decisions etc

You may also ask the certified copy of a/c number, cheque from whcih the payments have been made and the person/address/POD to whom the bills were supplied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register