Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Kumar (Professional)     07 June 2014

Icici credit card serious problem

Hi,

I am owning an ICICI Coral Credit Card, and when I got call from your Issuing department they told me that this card doesnt has any Joining fee, Annual fee and all those stuffs. So, I got this card, however in the first month statement the joining fee is added as 1000 Rs. This isn't fair so I did called the Customer Care people in April 2013 and asked them to Waive it so that I can pay the full card due. The request number is sr263902936. They told me that I will be getting a call from the Waiving department but I never got any call from them. So I told the customer care people to hold on with my card and not to put late fee because of your problem. But since I never got any waival I neither used the card further and nor made the payment.

Later after 2 months, Kumar from your collection center called me and we had several conversations. I told him that, any day I will make the payment for my usage & its interest alone. He calculated everything and told me that I need to make a payment of Rs.19,450 as settlement(I have paid some amount earlier guess its 3,500 + Rs). I asked him to provide it in papers but he told me that in ICICI once after making the settlement only it will be reflected in papers and my card will get closed. So I was waiting for some 2 weeks for that and after that he never attended my call. If I call from someother number he is picking up my call. Now, I am getting calls from the collection center again and again asking me to pay the remaining amount. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Kumar's contact number is (9840044889). I have recorded the conversation between me and their customer care lady who tells me that there is no joining fees for Coral Credit card.

Due to this fraud ICICI bank My credit score got affected and I am not able to apply for any credit card! My current credit score is 640. How can I increase it? and How to get rid of this idiotic ICICI people?

Learning

2 Replies

icicibankcare (Bank)     12 June 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar, 

we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your Service Reference Number. Our official will contact you and assist.

Regards, 

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Mahesh Kumar (Professional)     14 June 2014

This is ridiculous, this morning they sent me a legal notice through an Advocate. In that your guys have mentioned that I have used the card and didn't pay for it. 

But I have already paid my usage amount & its interest amount, I dont know why these ICICI people are so interested in others money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register