LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarkeshwar Mishra (Resident Editor)     05 June 2013

Icici bank have worst banking service of india

I have an account (Savings)in Chowrighee branch Kolkata.

My account No: 018701008095

IFC Code icic0000187

This is my salary account.

1. After my transfer to another company I have given a written request in branch on the form provided by bank to change my mobile number, but nothing done in last 40 days.

2. I have also requested on the form provided by bank to provide me my accounts details for the financial year 2004-05, as asked by my previous employ for the PF details,but nothing done in last 40 days.

3. I have also given a written request in my branch on the form provided by bank to provide me new cheque book, but nothing done in last 40 days.

4. Today the fifth time I visited my branch at 12.30 PM and requested to meet the branch manager about my problems, but he was very much busy for nothing. After 10-15 minutes an old lady started shouting in the bank and then the branch manager came out and attended the same customer. I waited for more than 30 minutes and finally back to my business.

How long this work culture will continue I do not know.

Learning

1 Replies

Aks   22 May 2017

I agree. ICICI banksters are thieves. Be very careful each paper you sign ...read carefully each word. Dont sip the tea they provide to distract your attention.  They are crooks .make sure to get copies of every paper you sign. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register