Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (consultant)     02 July 2014

Icici bank forgery and roi change without notifying

Hi

I took Home Loan from ICICI Bank in 2012 December, in the sanctioned letter they said it's 10+0.25 % Margin so it's 10.25 % but later in the agreement they cut the 10.25 % and write 11 % and ICICI people did my fake signature and sent final agreement to me.

When i asked about it they said, final ROI will be 11 % only

I wanted to file a case against ICICI Bank

Please drop me your number or email ID for more discussion

Thanks

Gaurav

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 July 2014

1)What was stipulated margin as per rules and regulations then ?

2)Has the Bank derived undue gain or benefit by altering margin from 10.05% to 11%

3)Have you been subjected to any loss due to such alteration ?

4)When the alteration has become known to you and what you have done immediately ?

5)How much margin you have actually paid (10.5% or 11%) to avail the housing loan ?

Consider all these things and never try to make undue gains  through blunders of those officials that are not aware of the consequences while they commit  such violations.

All borrowers generally make huge gains through market rates  to appreciation of value of land/materials and for small mistakes, they find fault with the Bank, which may not appear proper.

gaurav (consultant)     02 July 2014

Hi

Thanks for your response !!

Rate of Interest was in saction letter 10.25 % only (10 is I base and 0.25 % in Margin)

My Home loan under subvention scheme where i don't have to pay EMI for 24 month, these EMI was paid by my Builder @ 10.46 % ROI for 24 months (I loose my discount here of 15 % of Basic Sell Price of Flat by opting this subvention plan)

Actually they made a change in agreement and bank officials did my fake counter signature.

I complaint with in 2 days and informed to higher official they said, they will resolved it and send me another new agreegent but it's been 2 years now and i am still waiting for the new agreement.

Regarding fake counter signature they said, they found guilty 2 officers and necessary action has been taken against  him by internal commitee.

Yes, 4 EMI they charged from me @ 11 % Interest when i told them all the proofs that my loan was sanctioned @ 10.25 %.

I have all the proofs and emails with me

I wanted to take this case in court

Thanks

Gaurav

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     03 July 2014

Do see a local lawyer consult with him and send a legal notice your legal action is still within limitation period move fast

icicibankcare (Bank)     03 July 2014

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you and assist. Kindly refer '068976' in the subject line.

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     03 July 2014

File a consumer case immediately. My email id ravinder2345@gmail.com. For further clarification you can contact my email.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 July 2014

Someone in the name of icicibankcare has replied on behalf of ICICI Bank customer care team and volunteered to redress yur grievance after verification of their credentials, if the said entity is found to be genuine and authentic, you may pursue the issue through them or else you may issue a legal notice to the Bankers demanding the relief sought for by giving a brief narration of the past fraudulent activities of the bank staff in connection with your loan interest issue.  After that you may proceed with further legal actions, if necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register