LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit   25 July 2017

Ibps so marketing

Sir i am alloted to syndicat bank by ibps so- marketing and have MMM Degree but bank is not accepting my degree whereas other bank like BOB,pnb is accepting this MMM degree and giving joining to candidates having this degree. Rest about (detail) of MMM and ibps so marketing is discussed in above discussion

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2017

It is not the degree that is important.  The degree must be obtained from a UGC recognised University.  It all depends on notification published by the Bank as each activity requires a degree that gives proficiency in that activity.  Like when System Analists require degree in Engineering,  Marketing activity needs degree in Management, Law officers require law degree. A BA, MA, or B.Ed graduates may not be suitable for that activity, as they require exposure to that subject.

If the degree is UGC recognised degree, and suits to specifications for the past you have applied , as per notifications of eligibility criterion published, then only you can stake a claim.

Hemant   31 July 2017

Hello Buddy,

I am a HR executive & many times due to the company policies for educational qualification we have to skip a deserving candidate. This is why it is suggested to fill the Bank preference in your exam form as per your academics. Syndicate bank is one of the oldest banks in India. There are very less chances that you'd make any exception, because their work ethics are very clearly stated.

I would suggest other IBPS SO aspirants to read the Eligibility criteria & Qualification for IBPS marketing officer , earlier applying for the job.

If you have not reached the upper age limit then you can apply for the exam next year.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register