Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sribharath   22 October 2015

Ibps bank exam incorrect name entered during registration

Dear Experts,

This is Sribharath Sekar writing from Coimbatore,Tamilnadu. I have applied for IBPS CWE PO/MT -V . My registration number:1411264004. But while registering mistakenly I filled my name as 'SRBHARATH SEKAR' instead of 'SRIBHARATH SEKAR'. I forget to notice this mistake even during application print after final stage of application process. I noticed this mistake while entering the prelims examination centre. After requesting IBPS officials at the centre, I was allowed to write prelims after given one undertaking letter saying like my real name is SRIBHARATH SEKAR and in all my school and college certificates and some government issued identity proofs like PAN CARD,PASSPORT & VOTER ID my name is mentioned like SRIBHARATH SEKAR only.

I have cleared the prelims and about to appear in upcoming MAINS. 

When I requested IBPS for a name change in application, they replied like the editing of application time is closed. So kindly let me know if I produce a affidavit will they accept my candidature? Also post your valuable guidance here. Thanks a lot!

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 October 2015

Was the undertaking  submitted under proper acknowledgment?

In any case this should come to your help and rescue in future.

Hope you ahev downlaoded and printed the final application that bears your photo and credentials and mentions about your testamonials.

Focus and clear the mains.Mains.

In the meantime show all docs on record to ana able counsel and the possible remedies.

siddhartha sinha   23 October 2015

Make an affidavit. You already have several documents to support. No issues. During interview and during final joining you will have to convince them.

Sribharath   23 October 2015

Thank you Mr. Kumar Doab and Mr. Siddhartha Sinha for your kind advice. I will get an affidavit and concentrate on Mains. Thanks once again :)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2015

You arewelcome.

Also downlaod and print the final application that bears your photo and credentials and mentions about your testamonials, scanned and uploaded by you.

Note down the name of official that asked for affidavit and recieved it.

The IBPS website might have descripttion of how such maters are handled and resolved.

surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     28 October 2015

You request IBPS to suggest its way out to rectify the anomoly which is an invertance. Format of affidavit may be prescribed with IBPS as its IBPS was founded by Shri D.P.Sharda, who has been Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India ( now retired). Earlier he served Bankers Training College (BTC) Mumbai. He has been very experiended in his line.

I wish you will get amicable solution upto your satisfaction too.

SURENDRA PRAKASH AGRAWAL

ADVOCATE

T-113 PALLAV PURAM, PHASE-2

MEERUT-250 110 (U.P.) MOB:07830776602

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register