LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     23 August 2017

IS THIS NOT LEGAL TERRORISM

Resppectet members Your valued advise is required in following scenario: I was working as an I.T. Executive with a 5 star hotel in Delhi. I was advised to tender my resignation which I did with one calander month's notice period on 19.02.2013, thus my last working day would have been 18.03.2013, but I was prevented by the management from serving my notice period and adviced to obtain clearance from other department which I did and submited the clearance form with HR dept. Since neither full & final settlement of salary due for the month of February 2013 and leave encashment amount had been paid nor any communication regarding acceptance of resignation was there therefore I withdrew my resignation on 25.03.2013. The case is pending before a labour court for last 4.5 years. I am unable to secure another job in the absence of relieving letter. Further more there is a condition in my appointment letter which prohibits from taking other employment while being on roll of present employer. Question: Can I ask for interim monetary relief from labour court? Whether any other remedy is available? What legal action can the existing employer and/or the prospective employer initiate against me if I fill the gap by a false service/experience certificate. Awaiting ur valuable input. Thanks and regard in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 August 2017

Interim award can be awarded by labour courts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register