LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     13 November 2009

IS MAN ABOVE THE LAW

NEWS MANU SHARMA GOT  PAROLE DESPITE OBJECTION BY DELHI . THIS SHOWS  PAROLE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING. IS MAN ABOVE  THE LAW.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

No one is above law. But our indian administration system (be it a political or service )is making man above law.  

1 Like

Gaurav Arora (Advocate)     13 November 2009

According to me...everyone has a right to parole.....if somebody got the parole whether he is Manu Sharma or someone else, on unjusticable reasons and the government has granted him/her parole without looking into the police report submitted in this regard, then the proper fora to challenge this is court....its just media who hyped this issue beyond its importance...

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with Mr.Arora but granting Parole should be done with justice to the prisoners.

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     13 November 2009

I have already wirtten an article and have got published in article section. all must read it containing the detailed facts and law on perole.

1 Like

Anish goyal (Advocate)     13 November 2009

I think parole is being misused many time making mockery of the the rule and the law. But this case is in lame light because this is a high profile case.
1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     14 November 2009

If the intracacies of granting parole were told , people would loose faith in the system.

1 Like

Harshit Aggarwal (Student)     15 November 2009

Originally posted by :P.SATHYA PRAKASH
" No one is above law. But our indian administration system (be it a political or service )is making man above law.   "
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register