LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaavna (abcd)     24 August 2013

I wish to do llb

Dear friends I wish to any degree in Law, can you suggest. I did my Bcom, and pursuing CAFinals I Wish to do law after one year, so can you please suggest basic books and some online references for e-books. Thank you

Learning

8 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 August 2013

Dear,

Please start to read news paper from now onwards, and you can refer to the universal entrance guide for prepration.

Have a look at 10 year and you will have a correct picture as to how to study...

Aman Kumar (Programmer)     30 August 2013

Google it you will sure find tones of eBooks  also try to contact any of your friend or relative who has already perusing law and ask for suggestions!!!! 

Mayank Kumar Advocate (EAST DELHI)     14 October 2013

there is many subject in the law course and many specialization in this field like become a taxation lawyer,civil,criminal,matrimonial,labour business  etc it depends on you during LL.B. you have to study all but after you have choose in which sub should i focus

you can easily get bare act in pdf file on these sub pls search on google.

there is many subject in the law course and many specialization in this field like become a taxation lawyer,civil,criminal,matrimonial,labour business  etc it depends on you during LL.B. you have to study all but after you have choose in which sub should i focus

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 November 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT .

1. YOU MAY KINDLY CONTACT YOUR UNIVERCITY LAW DEPT AND YOU WILL GET PROPER ADVISE.REGARDING LL.B.EXAMS , FEES, BOOKS AND EXAM PAPERS.YOU PURCHASE INFORMATION BOOK IF AVAILABLE AT UNIVERCITY. GOOD LUCK.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 November 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT .

1. YOU MAY KINDLY CONTACT YOUR UNIVERCITY LAW DEPT AND YOU WILL GET PROPER ADVISE.REGARDING LL.B.EXAMS , FEES, BOOKS AND EXAM PAPERS.YOU PURCHASE INFORMATION BOOK IF AVAILABLE AT UNIVERCITY. GOOD LUCK.

Martin Lois   24 February 2017

You can get started with these books: "Law for the Common Man" & "Textbook on Indian Penal Code" which can help you in your carrer & also get in touch with people who are into Law field as they will be able to guide you better.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register