Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Kumar (Lecturer)     12 September 2014

I want to see my wife

my wife left me that i scolded her.

she gave complaint that i scolded her

but her parents trying to separate us coz ours is love marriage and inter caste so

now police saying u should not call her and u should not see her

now her parents changed her mobile number also

i cant live without her. i promising her tht i wont scolod her for life time but thy not agreeing

her parents threatening her is u speaks with him then will die

so plz help me how can i get back my wife. she loves me lot. even i loves her a lot.

coz of her parents she leaving me

plz do favour how can i be with her. her family member wont listens anyones words so help me

Learning

5 Replies

Vicky (Engg)     12 September 2014

Mahesh your statement - "she loves me lot." is wrong, what is correct is - she gave police complaint.

Now listen, a wife who loves her husband will never leave, she will make sure he changes by being with his side whether by fighting, or involving elders.

As your are on legal forum I suggest you to file 'restitution of conjugal rights' to call back your wife and restraining order on inlaws, injunction order preventing your inlaws to interfere in your married life.

1 Like

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     16 September 2014

sir please contact your nearby advocate he will help you

Prakash S Thakkar (B.S.L LL.B)     17 September 2014

File a case under Rcr

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2014

In my opinion, you first send her a legal notice asking her to return to your home giving considerable time for her to rejoin, if this fails to invoke any response then go with a case for RCR against her.  You must understand that if she is really willing to join you back, no force can stop her from doing so, hence you appear to be conducive which will enable to change her decision to stay back in her matrimonial house.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     20 September 2014

Any litigation/paper work started from ur side will spoil the broth forever.

Involve some elders/well wishers to arrange a meeting with her 1 to 1.

then only u wil be able to read her mind & speak ur mind to her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register