Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Manager)     29 October 2011

I want a chamber office in high court allahabad

Dear Friend,

I am a legal practitioner practising as an Advocate in Delhi High Court and looking for a one to share my work/experience with you guys.

I am moving to Allahabad High Court and in the urgent need to establish my principal chamber office anywhere in or nearby the premises of Allahabad High Court.

I am ready to pay the legtimate amount as a rent for the chamber office and have my office equipments established thereon.

If you or anyone of your friends have some space,  Please revert back to me at nitin102024@gmail.com and let me have your contact no.

You are requested to please not to call me during the court hours.

Thanks a lot in advance for your valuable suggestions and support.

Warm regards,

Nitin Gupta Advocate
Mobile No. 9411051543

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 November 2011

You may contact Sh. Ashok Chowdhary, Ex. President Allahabd HIgh Court Bar Association for this purpose. He is very helping person having large conacts.

You may contact Sh. Ashok Chowdhary, Ex. President Allahabd HIgh Court Bar Association for this purpose. He is very helping person having large conacts.

Nitin (Manager)     01 November 2011

Thanks Sir,

Can u or anybody mail me his no. or contact address at nitin102024@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register