Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesh (engineer)     02 September 2016

I have to handover this case to cbi since it is rarest case in india.your advice please?

Dear Lawyers, On may 22 arranged criminals are managed to inject hiv infected blood in to my body while sleeping in paying accomodation.3 months later i have tested positive. I know all the poeples behind this crime. I'm from reputed family. instead of directly going to complain in police station we are planning to file a suit in high court requesting CBI enquiry. I hope u will understand the severity of the case as it is first time happened in india. Please add valuable suggetions please?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2016

you never stated withther initial complaint givne to the police and if so what action is taken by them.

venkatesh (engineer)     09 September 2016

sir, is it mandatory to give police complaint, cant we directly approach high court with request to hand over this case to cbi. incase if any procedure needs to be followed plz advice? regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2016

CBI TAKES DIRECT CASES OF CORRUPTION ONLY.

OTHER CASES ARE TAKEN BY THEM IF REFERRED BY gOVT OR DIRECTED BY COURT.

venkatesh (engineer)     10 September 2016

sir , thanks for your reply. Earlier i had attempt to murder attack from these same group of poeples, by stating all these facts and severity of this case[as it is first time happened in india] we are planning to file a suit in court to hand over this case to CBI. Please advice whether this works.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register