LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetesh   10 October 2017

I got a job for which I applied before joining present job

I am working as je and got selected for a state govt job for which I applied before starting working as je and now that I have been called for certificate verification. My question is do I need to produce noc? And if I am unable to produce noc within a short time how should I convince them during certificate verification without hiding the fact of me working as a je

Learning

5 Replies

Can anyone please suggest mewhat should I do now?

Can anyone please suggest me what should I do now?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2017

If the establishment that you want to join has requirement of NOC then apply for it under proper acknowedgment.

Explain the facts and reasons in writing under proper acknowedgment to both current and future employer..

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     12 October 2017

At the max, if there is shortage of time.. write amn application of NOC stating date of original application to the said job to your current employer and get acknowledgment of recieving of such letter from your present company.

If you get NOC within time all well and good .. other wise while verification of certificates you can show that you are working as JE from certain date based on offer letter, joining report, ID proof and copy of the recieving of your application for NOC. This shall suffice.

Anyways, you first asess whether al this is necessary i.e. showing that you are working currently as JE would give you edge for selection in State Govt post or not and take decisoin accordingly.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 October 2017

Yes you may write under proper acknowledgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register