LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay ram   21 April 2016

I dont want to live with my wife at anycost

I am working in an MNC in Bangalore. I got certificate from my company psychiatrist that my wife has mental disorder. I told about the activities of my wife to the doctor and he told its a mental disorder case. SHe is working but in a contract job till June 2016 and  earning less than me. I am staying in gents pg on weekdays and go to my hometown and stay with my parents on weekends so that she doesnt get a chance to stay with me and torture me. She tortured me and that is why I married her. I have not recorded the way she shouts and tortures but i am sure any one who observes her will find out that she is a psycho. She has recorded some fights between me and her andhas doctor certficate for injury on her. She has photos of my past relations  with girls and not giving back my pen drive.

She tried to come inside my parents house while I was staying there but my dad didnt allow her. Next time can we call the police for trespass?

Can she enter my pg and stay with me forcefully? If I shift to a flat and stay with  my friend, can she forcefully enter my flat after tracing me?I have changed my number and my mail id and told my parents/colleagues/friends to not share my contact details.Can she trace me and come and stay with me? I dont even want to see her and not willing for mediation but she keeps sending notices from police to my office HR to get my contact details. Can she file DV and will it stand in the court?What if I say firmly that I wont stay with her no matter what? Please help me get out of my cruel wife. 

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 April 2016

hearing your part alone and judging the matter is difficult.for i feel that you are also a major reason for her to behave so.are you still in contact with those girls? any wife who comes to know such things as you mentioned will behave like a psycho only.better sit with her and arrive and try to reconcile.also take the help of elders.

with the proofs available with her regarding the injury caused by you she can lodge complain against you either by filing criminal cases or dv.

if she files a dv case and ask for right to residence then you got to accomadate her in the house where you had previously lived together.if thats your parents house and if you dont have any claim over the property then your parent can obtain a stay against your wife to stop her entering the premises

(Guest)

Lambretta or Chetak all scooters are the same, same holds good for women, all are the same, if you want married life you need to put up with wife.  

She can file almost any case on you and your parents and there is no immunity for it.

Your parents can take civil injuncction to abstain her from entering their premises. you on the way are a mute spectator if she wishes to trouble you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
Domestic Violence case is ruled out; staying forcibly with you is ruled out.

I'm unable to understand the sentence in the sixth line of your query:    She tortured me and that is why I married her.

Women are coquettes.    Men encourage them and ruin themselves.     It's to be expected.   

Parvaane jo hain.

God created this world and slept for a while.      Then He created man and slept for another while.     The man too slept for a while.     Then He created woman.    From that moment on, both He and man are deprived of sleep.

Image result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lolImage result for lol

Mukesh sharma (job )     06 May 2016

Hi ajay its not your wife fault its problem in your behaviour as per you written in your thread on thing you tell me why you get certicicate from your company your wife mentally sick and how you say that she torcher you if you did not live with him and you live seprate in PG and your father not allowed to your wife enter in house and you also have extra martial relation with girl who you hide from your wife and say your wife mentaly ill its wrong 

she marry with you and its your responsiblty you happy her and take care and if she mentally ill than give him treatment its not big problem 

so not blame your wife 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register