Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     05 June 2016

I can file case against any resorts, if i have signed

Hello.

I have signed the non judicial agreement with resorts and I am not satisfied with the service of resorts. Now they are saying you have signed the agreement we cannot refund your money. I have not yet used the resorts facility. Can I file the case against the resorts in consumenr court for my refund.

Thanks and Regards

Nandkishor H Devlekar

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 June 2016

Study the agreement, there are also obligations to the resorts management, one can demand for implementation of those duties and if not treating  the violations as deficiency of service, demand amount with interest and also compensation for harassment.  One person may find it hard to fight against institution strong with men, money and machinery, and it is always proper to find a group of atleast 5 so that it brings pressure on them.  When there were thousands of members, it may not appear proper for single individual to express dissatisfaction even without using the facility.  Write to the editors, or on line forums and moblize support.  First issue legal notice specifically pointing out violations in the agreement demanding for refund of money, which is the first step before filing final complaint.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 June 2016

If the services are not satisfactory or if they have breached any condition of the agreement then you may cancel the booking or agreement and can ask for refund legally by issuing a legal notice.

If they fail to respond or comply with the demands made you may drag them to the consumer forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register