LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer   10 November 2016

I am victim of my wife

My wife has filed DV case against me and obtained interom order before 10-15 days for interim maintainence of Rs.12000/- plus Rent allowance of Rs.8500/- p.m.

Also the Court restrained me from selling and mortgaging the shared house hold whereas the said house is not owned by me but it is owned by my father.

While my father is badly in need of money for himself and hence he wants to mortgage the House.

I want to file appeal. KIndly supply me citation of supreme court in my favour

Thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 November 2016

Sameer if you share fact of case then we may help you.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     11 November 2016

Citations totally depend on the facts of the case . Certain key aspects need to be taken care of such as her income, the number of people dependent on you , etc Augustine Chatterjee 9999931153

KS Johal   11 November 2016

Please provide facts off the case as these are required to advise you on case citation.

KS Johal   11 November 2016

Please provide facts off the case as these are required to advise you on case citation.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 November 2016

Hereis the Supremecourt decision in your favor.If  you apprecite this answer plese convey my forum thanks by clicking thanks button.

Woman has noclaim on in-laws’ property: SC

AbhinavGarg| TNN | Mar 15, 2015, 01.42 AM IST

NEWDELHI: The Supreme Court has come to the rescue of a senior citizenby evicting the estranged daughter-in-law from his Yamuna Viharproperty.

The apex court, in the process, upheld the verdictof the Delhi high court that a daughter in law has no special rightover a self acquired property of the in-laws, against the latter'sconsent.

In a recent order, a bench of Justices Madan B Lokurand Uday Umesh Lalit also put an end to years of fighting between thewoman, her in-laws and her husband by granting the couple divorce. Tosafeguard the rights of the single mother and her two children, SCordered the husband to provide alternate accommodation/property inher name and pay monthly maintenance.

However the judges madeit clear, she will get possession of the flat only on vacating thefather-in-law's property.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 November 2016

Citations are no magic wands. Please disclose the material facts.

sameer   11 November 2016

All respected Sirs and Madams

I am enclosing the file conatining whole details.

Please guide and thanks a lot.

Attached File : 20161111164452 696758621 facts.docx downloaded: 102 times

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     11 November 2016

Sameer you can contact your lawyer and quote what Ms Usha Kapoor has said "Woman has noclaim on in-laws’ property: SC". Maybe if your lawyer fights it well, then your father can sell the property and take care of his health. He needs money for his health and he must be a senior citizen. Please explore the chances in consultation consultation with your lawyer. There must be some way out.

Hope this will instil in you a new hope.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register