Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

badra (student)     22 March 2010

I am From Ap. Looking for DU admission is worth

Hi friends,

I am from Andhra Pradesh . I want to take admission from DU Law faculty. I am not able to decide whether that is worth decision or not , my intrests are politics tooo..

I am in confusion because

1)i have to leave my place

2)cost of living

3)subjects are differnt from ap in some mattere.

please advice me regarding.

Thanks in advance.

seshu

Learning

3 Replies

sneha jaiswal   11 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

No Doubt, Delhi University is really great university as per your interest. 
Well, It’s totally your choice and you can judge it better as it is for you.

Best wishes

Hope it helps

Regards,
Sneha Jaiswal

aditi srivastava   15 April 2021

Greetings!

Faculty of Law, DU is a renowned and prestigious college. To give you a much clear picture, the cost of living which means your external expenses might range from INR 4000-7000 and as far as the place of living is concerned, you can apply for hostel which will cost you around INR 10000-12000.

Furthermore, if you're skeptical whether the college will be worth it or not, you can read about it's views on- 

https://collegedunia.com/college/28278-faculty-of-law-university-of-delhi-new-delhi/hostel

hope you find this helpful

regards

Tanishq Tandon   27 April 2021

Faculty of Law was founded in 1924 and since then a large number of renowned judges, lawyers, and political leaders and policymakers have passed out of this well-known institute. Teachers are very helpful, highly qualified and knowledgeable. The faculty uses the case method in which specific cases are used to teach about the relevant legal principles which make it easier and interesting. The course curriculum is very relevant as all the subjects are taught desk with all the branches of law and since it is a professional course, the students are made ready to become lawyers. In my opinion, it is totally worth it to leave your place to join DU. As far as the cost of living is concerned, DU's fees is only 4-5k per annum and if you take a pg nearby or apply for a hostel, you will get accommodation in around 7-8k per month, whereas decent 3-year law colleges in AP will charge you around 80-90k per annum. Also, Delhi is the best place if you want to get on-field experience i.e. internship experience. So, I would strongly suggest you to try getting into DU.

All the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register