I Want Open DSA

Hello friend

My self Sanjay Kumar and I Want Open a Credit Card DSA

I Have Spance and Telecaller

So tel me that what is process it and how can i started it

Thankyou

Learning

1 Replies

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     23 May 2009

You can start DSA by approaching NBFC's & Financial Companies. But to start with as you are new, it is wise to start as a Sub DSA.

You can contact the Manager - Business Development of the bank whose credit card section DSA you want to apply for. You have to fulfill the bank relevant criterion of having a suitable space , Telephone lines , fax , computers and most importantly access to database

Banks / NBFC's are offering DSA to market their products. But there is business target per month. In initial stages it is quite difficult to achieve business targets & Payout/Commision is based on sale generated by you. Initially it is difficult to achieve high slabs resulting low payout/comission.

So it is always best to start as a Sub DSA or by taking franchise of some reputed Company like. Karvy Finance, RRfinance, Swiss Management Solution, Apollo Sindhuri, they are offering higher payout on low business as they are working in mass basis.
These companies are taking some registration Fees or Franchise fees or deposits Approx : 10000/- to 50000/-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register