LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh   05 April 2016

Husband murder wife and kids

sir, my sister was murdered along with kids by her husband and kids , police did not collect any evidence and now that person got bail . how to move ahead ? here is case detail https://fatehabad-muder-case-harynana.blogspot.in/2016/02/cbi-investigation-fatehabad-murer-case.html

Learning

7 Replies

KS Johal   05 April 2016

Mukesh - it is sad to hear that your sister along with their children were murdered by her husband. I have looked at the website information that you have provided within your query, I believe more information will be required to help out. I therefore provide my email address so that you can provide further information: ksinghjohal@yahoo.co.uk Having spoken to you today 5th April 2016 I feel that further work will need to be done to get to the bottom of this case if Justice is to be obtained. KS Johal

KS Johal   05 April 2016

Mukesh - it is sad to hear that your sister along with their children were murdered by her husband. I have looked at the website information that you have provided within your query, I believe more information will be required to help out. I therefore provide my email address so that you can provide further information: ksinghjohal@yahoo.co.uk Having spoken to you today 5th April 2016 I feel that further work will need to be done to get to the bottom of this case if Justice is to be obtained. KS Johal

Pawan S (Advocate)     05 April 2016

Have you looked up  your lawyers, What are they saying?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 April 2016

I am very sad for this.

Whatever may be the matrimonial fact but these type of heinous crimes (either murder or suicide or both) can’t be tolerated.

Indian Government must understand that easy divorce can stop these heinous crimes.

Divorce is better than committing crime since divorce is not a crime.

Indian Government is violating constitutional rights of Indians by following ways -

a) Lengthy divorce process,

b) Gender biased laws,

c) Extortion of law professionals in family courts because of inefficient system.

What is the status of your Writ Petition?

Hope HC will direct for farther investigation Section 173(8) CrPC.

Also pray for speedy trial for your case.

ShineSeyal   11 April 2016

That's really sad.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     19 April 2016

Which city you belong to?.. If you need any help in Maharashtra, you can contact me on 9225510883 / 020-65248888.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2016

Normally I do not see the links posed by queriests for hurint for facts but your case is different.

I appears tht the criminal is clever.  He has taken advntage of weakness of 304B.

He committed this crime after 7 years (as appearing from matrial at given link) so that 304B may not apply.

But neverthless 7 years do not wipe out the crime of hurder and dowry death.

It is hard for anyone to be convinced that three persons can drown unnoticed in a village poond after getting simultaneous and idential fatal injuries.  You have posted a PMR on the link quoted

In case you feel that the accused is being favoured desite his admission then hire your own counsel and pursue matter vigorously.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register