Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu agarwal (housewife)     24 November 2014

Husband left his home

Respected evryone,

I want to knw actually problem is like this husband of my cousin sister left  his home due to agrument between husband and wife but he left all papers and letters in name of every family member in which he mentioned i m going frm my wish no need to do any kind of police complain related to missing and no one is responsible for this step but he also mentioned tht due to tension related to home i m leaving home forever.

He also mentioned i m taking 50k and clothes wid me .

Mmy qustion is wht sud my sister need to do now 

Wht kind of problms she wil face due to tht letters

Pls reply..

Learning

12 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 November 2014

what a sad story ? here it is evident the relation between husband and wife was strained so much that husband took a call to leave forever. However look at the class of the husband-he says no one needs to be blamed including wife. 

Answering the question - It depends on the family members, they can very well file a missing complaint in the police station as they would be concerned about his safety / well being. Prima Facie if letters are really written by husband then the wife will not have any problem unless the husband returns and counter claims so.

Genuinely feel wife should hunt for husband and reconcile

(Guest)

You filed 341/323/114 of IPC  on your husband and fly, your sister scared the sh-it out of her husband and he ran away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It looks like it runs in the family.  

Your sister can file for divorce and get ex-parte divorce orders and decree subsequently.  Anyway her husband has run away.  Now  she can enjoy property.  She can also remarry after she gets decree.  She can also go in for live-in relationship.  

She is free to do anything once she gets divorce decree.

She can also open a consultancy center for woman as to HOW TO SCARE AWAY HUSBAND and also invite you over to give tips to other woman as to how to file 498a etc and make life hell for husbands all over.

anu agarwal (housewife)     25 November 2014

@Born fighter thanks for suggestion.... @helping hand i m happy to see ur rply but can u pls tell me who told u i filled 498a on my husband ...you should think once before rply on any post in such a taunting way we all are here for seeking help not to giving taunts on othrs problm ... I am surprised to see such rply from you cozbu always guided evryone point to point i can understnd u face this kind of daily drama but this is true my cousin is running her home from last 8yrs having 5yrs old daughtr my jiju is jobless they having one bedroom flat he use to stay all time at home u cant imagine his daughter always ask a simple qustion to her mom tht mummy sabka papa office jata hai mera kyu nai jate .... Hope u wil try to undrstnd and wil not make fun ... Rest is jaisi jiski soch.... Family is big strength of anyone not money... I m here just to knw remedy for the problm of my cousin not to agru with anyone.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 November 2014

As you said that he has written letters to every one of the family, I suppose that he wrote a letter to your sister also and let her keep it safely to use it if anyone tries to put allegations against her for his desertion.  So, do not worry, nothing happens to your sister as far as law is concerned.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : anu agarwal
@Born fighter thanks for suggestion....
@helping hand i m happy to see ur rply but can u pls tell me who told u i filled 498a on my husband ...you should think once before rply on any post in such a taunting way we all are here for seeking help not to giving taunts on othrs problm ...
I am surprised to see such rply from you cozbu always guided evryone point to point i can understnd u face this kind of daily drama but this is true my cousin is running her home from last 8yrs having 5yrs old daughtr my jiju is jobless they having one bedroom flat he use to stay all time at home u cant imagine his daughter always ask a simple qustion to her mom tht mummy sabka papa office jata hai mera kyu nai jate ....
Hope u wil try to undrstnd and wil not make fun ...
Rest is jaisi jiski soch....
Family is big strength of anyone not money...
I m here just to knw remedy for the problm of my cousin not to agru with anyone.

What is this then dear?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=462830&mod_id=104124#reply

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=462883&mod_id=104124#reply

I have filled a case against my husband and mother in law U/S 341/323/114 of IPC on 5th January 2014 in local PS .

Incomplete query.  There is no history explained.  You just told he left, wrote letter took money, told no need to search for him.  That's the reason you get such answers.  Nobody is taunting at nobody here.  How the query is, is will be the reply too.

Even in your case, you filed above complaint.  Whatever might be the issue, one can involve a friend in between husband and wife, a relative, parents, elders, all ok.  But not police.  Those are for criminals, thieves, people who are found on the other side of the law.  My opinion would be that, one should never take things to such a stage wherein you expect help from police.  You should resolve your issues amicably within 4 walls.  So beautifully you have written the reply above, you are educated, you can comprehend things very much.  But why did you have to go to police?  I do not advocate men hitting their wife.  But it always takes two to tango.  So whatever reason you give as to why your husband hit you in a Police Station, does not suffice for you to give complaint against your own husband.  Marriage is one place where even if its not your fault, it become your fault no matter what you do and have to say.  Its 50:50 sharing.  Be it happiness or sorrow or blame.  Thats the price one has to pay for getting married.  

In case of your sister.  My opinion is that, there are many couples where the wife is not working, is at home not doing a job.  And there are many a couple where the husband has decided to be at home and asked wife to do job outside and run family.  These things run on basis of understanding.  Agreed "Udyogam purushalakshanam".  But one has to think the other way round.  Kids wont understand all this, they will just compare with other dads.  But wife has to manage all that, not taunt at husband for not having job, not interested in going out for work, not interested in earning money, that too in front of children, that will cause ganging up against the man, children tell it out of ignorance, wife joins and taunts, this goes on for years and one day fed up the man goes out of the house leaving letter to wife and others.

One has to think before opening mouth a hundred times.  Relationships are very vulnerable.  They are very delicate.  That Phat you say something, there are chances that it may damage a persons mind and let create a opinion which cannot be changed in a lifetime.

You people come with lots of problems, some solvable, some unsolvable, some very complicated.  In this case of your sister's the husband has gone somewhere in a planned way, not to return at all.  If there are players, one can suggest, do this, do that.  One player ran away dear.  What about the game?  No game anymore.  Either your sister should go in search of him, convince him and bring him come back.  and when he comes back, stop taunting.  Again, she can hire services of some detective.  But do not approach police.  If she approach police, they put paper notification.  Missing.  In post office, railway station, bus stand, airport.  All that is disgraceful.  Or else do one thing contact police and see you can get someone to help without filing FIR.

Again, all these problems occur in marriage only because one do not treat the other spouse as their own.  Its your own wife, its your own husband.  Others, ie parents, relatives friends are not yours.  Only your spouse is yours.  If you all think and act accordingly, as one, there will be no need for divorce lawyers at all in the world.

Thats what, now sister should go in search of husband, hold him, apologize, bring him back, or be prepared to face the future without a husband.  And the future is quite bleak and is going to be very very complicated as I see it.  

Both you and your sister give it another try before calling it quits.  You need not necessarily agree with my opinion, but its your husband, your life anyway.  You may be surprised how I remember your previous query.  Once I reply to a query, I remember it very well.  All the best.

rani jain (others)     25 November 2014

Omg-helping hand-u r so talented. U still remembr the cases some one filed an year ago. Hats off. I m speechless. Where u get so much time & memory from???

anu agarwal (housewife)     25 November 2014

@ Adv chandrasakher thanks for ur valuable comment . @ helping hand u r rite i filled those cases but it is not related to 498@ wen family and othrs failtopic solve amicably and husband and in laws continue torturing me thn only i went ps to take help even sitting in ps he try to slap me than only officers keep him behind bar and why i m giving u an excuss u r here to help othrs if u can and i m here to seek helps so pls stop straching my problms in this topic i hope u dnt have any personal gurge with me u r supporting men coz u think they r rite and thts absolute ly fine coz i alredy said jaise jiski soch but pls if u can suggst on topic thn kindly do else like othr membrs keep silent , i m well educated but it does nt mean i wil silently face physical and mental Voilence.. Its easy to give parwachan but hard to follow in our life ... I hope now u wil surely give rply but tht will be ur last rply tht is my request to u ... @ rani jain its not any kind of talent but sorry to say this kind of people always feel in every manner gal is wrng and boys r gud and once they got such topic there man ego force them to pull leg of gal by giving long long rply and making fun of there problms he is suggsting before opening mouth we should think but sory to say he wont follow his own rule... Its my humble requst to all pls if anyone can reply on related topic it would be a great help else pls dnt show personal gurge wid anyone.

SuperHero (Manager)     26 November 2014

He left at his Own will...So no worries..Who is going to Complain???

anu agarwal (housewife)     26 November 2014

Thank you everyone for ur valueable rply but today mrng he calld and infrmdbhis wife tht he is in rajkot and wil be back in 3days he was upset thts y he taken this step..... Once again thank you all for valuable suggstions...

Thank you everyone for ur valueable rply but today mrng he calld and infrmdbhis wife tht he is in rajkot and wil be back in 3days he was upset thts y he taken this step..... Once again thank you all for valuable suggstions...

498 A fighter (Advocate)     27 November 2014

Originally posted by : anu agarwal
@Born fighter thanks for suggestion....
@helping hand i m happy to see ur rply but can u pls tell me who told u i filled 498a on my husband ...you should think once before rply on any post in such a taunting way we all are here for seeking help not to giving taunts on othrs problm ...

in the post given on link bleow you your self admitted that you had filed cases on you husband.. the link is https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=462830&mod_id=104124#reply

and in this post you admitted that " I have filled a case against my husband and mother in law U/S 341/323/114 of IPC on 5th January 2014 in local PS .The proceeding of this case is going in sealdah court , IO of my case submitted chargesheet of the case ,I want to know what was his report in charge sheet so how to check the details or if I want hard copy what is the process. Urgent pls reply"

in the link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/after-filing-dv-case-does-wife-need-to-leave-matrimonial-hom-103645.asp#.VHc2B2dwKc4

you mentioned that you want to file DV case as "

Husband is not staying with me he want divorce nor he is giving monthly but I am staying in my matrimonial home with my mother in law and brother in law , but mother in law keep torturing me with every small issues so I am planing to file DV case on mil and bil .my question is if I file Dv case does I need to leave my matrimonial house till court case will going on, or I can continue staying here only and will this case give husband a ground for divorce

and in the same post helping hand guided you as "
Wife should stay with husband, go follow him where he lives. Staying with inlaws causes more trouble to you if in-laws get civil injunction order from court. Tommorow they might kill you, and your parents wont even get your body, in such case you solely will be responsible for your death. So it is advisable that you move to where your husband stays or to your parents house for safety. No use filing DV case, ask for divorce directly and find someone else who is mentally compatible with you."

He guide you and you thank him many times now he gave you answer and you are scolding him...............................?
this is alsi not  good in public forum? as you hide the facts  better you come with clean hands whatever is your query be honest then you will get correct advice form experts, better criticising anybody even to helping hand concetrate on your query to get answer which please you.............
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register