Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ena MInotra (executive)     02 July 2014

Husband going abroad?

Hi all,

I am a member of this forum, the case is of my sister, she is married from last 7 yrs. she has two girls. the second one is 8 mnths old. my jiju and his family is not happy with the second girl child. and first six mnths he left my sis and her her kids to our place. and now from last two mnths he is continously saying "tera mera koi rishta nahi hai" and all.. and his bua lives in uk i hv seen some chats in his phone that he has some kind of affair with his bua's bahu. nw she is sponsoring him to uk. he didnt tell nything to any of us.. i spyed at his place than i came to knw ki his main plan is to rum away from india and his responsibilities. and marry that girl in uk and settle down there only.

he is a lower middle class person, his visa has also rejected earlier and now he is reapplying to uk by some agent. so i m sure all his documents will b fake and it would be a case of forgery.

I want to make him stay in delhi? what can i do? please suggest..

If i mark a mail in uk embassay about all this? will it help?

Please advice...

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     02 July 2014

How you are saying he is a bad character person and having all fake document with him have you any relevant proof of your allegation with you if no then first gathered it , as you stated he had left your sister only because of her second continuous baby girl , what is his behaviour with your sister is he physical violent with her or not caring and negligent , if it is so had your sister ever make any police report against him domestic violence or other , what relief your sister want is she want to file police case or court case against him?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     02 July 2014

Whatever you had stated above is true and without any malafide intention and the problem is genuine then to stop him to go abroad you have to take legal action against him .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register