LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha A   15 November 2018

Husband cheating

My husband cheating on me having external affair and he got that lady from matrimony.That lady also knew that I am living with him still she wants to continue and insisting to fo divorce..but he saying to me be with as 1 st wife but I ll marry her also..but lady is literally insisting him to do divorce..I want my hubby back in my life..that again divorce lady...lawyers can help me out of this situation.. totally confused state not able to take any initiative..pls do help me..

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     15 November 2018

In case your husband does not want to live with you than noting much can be done to force him to life with you.

Although second marriage done by him in substance to first married will not be legal.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     16 November 2018

First of all, please clarify as to whether you are a legally married wife or are in a live-in relationship with that person. Normally, no married husband may dare to marry another woman during the subsistance of his marriage. Similarly, no wife also may agree to continue to be his wife if the husband insists to cobtract another marriafe.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     16 November 2018

First of all, please clarify as to whether you are a legally married wife or are in a live-in relationship with that person. Normally, no married husband may dare to marry another woman during the subsistance of his marriage. Similarly, no wife also may agree to continue to be his wife if the husband insists to cobtract another marriage..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register