LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratiksha nagwekar   14 December 2018

Husband asking divorce and block me from social media

Hi I got married in in this year on date 06 may 2018, in my past there was one boy who used to visit our house because my father is in matchmaking business , which he did for his hobby , my mom and dad treated him like a son , one day he asked for my hand in marriage which dad refuse,

Afterwards they didn’t allow him to enter in house , as they realize that he have bad intention towards me, letter we get the 4 message from him on my mom mobile, which we didn’t read because my mom doesn’t understand English and what written in English, we get the message really late  it all happen I guess in 2013 after nearly there is nothing  and here and there some message in my facebook, which I did block him as well, there is nothing serious and major about it, so we ignore it and its not a big thing that which we should explain in 2018 to my husband  before marriage, as my marriage is arrange as we have no collection of events at the time

As nothing going on the current time, letter after my marriage, he starts sending messages to my dad,

I was unaware of it , my mom dad hide it thinking that I am happy with my husband,

There was some problem in my marriage, and one day I got in argument with my husband and thereafter on his insistence left house, he asked me to left house which I did and then we call all him family members to discuss the fight and solve issue between couple, and the same day my husband and his relative come to  my house and before leaving they inform my parents that they are receiving message from same boy who is now painting a picture that I had relation with him in past and was in affair with him but his relative inform me that my husband have not idea regarding this

I got confused how to respond this matter to my husband as I am busy to solve this matter regarding this boy, collecting evidence and all now my husband got to know , as the boy  send message to his other relatives as well, he said that this damage his reputation and he didn’t wish to remain in marriage with me,

He didn’t even give me time for explanation, he says that I should told him about before marriage

He is asking for divorce what can I do to save my marriage, he even stop all communication between us and not ready to accept me back to home  and block me from facebook and whatupp as well, he even deleted all the post of pictures of mine as well

my mother is law in another matter, she is the one who is taking profit in this situation , her son only listen to her, when i was staying with them, my husband goes to sleep with her for 17 days without couslting with me because his monther asked him, as she wanted to prove that he will always listen to her as she told me many times , she said to me that her son willl stay with her as per her wish and will only goes to me on her wish as well  so i have to obey her every instuction and insults to my family and me no matter what 

my all belonging are there to , with my jewellery and cloths, i fear that she will not give it to me at all 

so can my husband give me divorce on this ground because his reputation got spoil, they are behaving like a victim, when in reality victim is me,

his family is claiming that i destroyed his life, and i should free him from the burder on our marrige by giving him divorce

i dont know what to do , 

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 December 2018

first you teach that boy  good lesson by approaching women protection cell.

later on things will change automatically.

pratiksha nagwekar   14 December 2018

i have file complaint against boy to local police station. as far nothing happen till date, they call me yesterday but when we got there nobody was there

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 December 2018

what you want from this marriage? you have not done anything wrong. what you have told in your query is the wrong perception of your husband and also his family members which you cannot control anyway. but is truth that you cannot force anybody to live with you. in modern time the thinking of your husband is of an orthodox. marriage cannot be dissolved by divorce before expiry of one year. you can take help of elders and also of mediation centre presently in all district court's to resolve the matter and if no solution could e arrived then go for divorce. pl note that unless wife agree a husband cannot obtain divorce.

pratiksha nagwekar   16 December 2018

One more thing my husband asking for mutual consent divorce, but I refuse him after he informed me about mutual consent divorce then he did the first thing to block me I dont understand what motive is behind this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register