LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   15 October 2018

Humiliation

Divorce case filed in 2014 by her is pending in the court. From then onwards my own sister and her husband started harassing me that my wife has left and I don't even have access to my child. 

So I resisted them to not to come to the house which is on the name of my father died intestate. Previously my mother went to her house and escaped from there without intimating them for twice.

A few days back they came to the house without intimation. We had an altercation. They started harassing me. Surprisingly my mother went their side. On the next he brought some goons who brutally hit me and warned me. I filed attempted to murder case against those miscreants. 

Meanwhile in the Police station I saw an official beating a person on his hands and I shot it in my phone. On the next day the cops took both of us to court by locking me in station for some under section 160 of IPC and told me to pay Rs200/-. 

But I didn't paid and they forcibly obtained my signature and gave me an empty counter file without mentioning the amount. Unfortunately all this happened in the court premises where the divorce case is pending.

The court staff noticed this and they remember me very well as my arguments are very well noted in the court and during the previous hearing I refused to apologise my side advocate who used filthy language against my mother and the staff conveyed it to otherside advocate which is positive for them. Now what shall I do?

I am already facing lot of humiliation in courts where henious allegations were made and bcoz of resisting judge turned negative towards me and made negative remarks in docket.

Learning

5 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   15 October 2018

they forcibly took me by detaining me illegally

Naa Channel Naa Istam   16 October 2018

I am a pure vegetarian. Mr. Prasanna if you want to give suggestion then welcome other maintain silence. Don't run your own presumptions upon me

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Originally posted by : Naa Channel Naa Istam
I am a pure vegetarian. Mr. Prasanna if you want to give suggestion then welcome other maintain silence. Don't run your own presumptions upon me

ha ha ha. Do you mean to say that pure vegetarians dont drink?

Are you referring to cows?

Naa Channel Naa Istam   17 October 2018

Mr. Martin why are you deviating from the main topic. Please stay away if don't know any suggestion.

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Change channel

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register