Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpit (Software Tester)     22 May 2015

Hr notice

Hi,

I joined a company on 9th June 2014, in which it was mentioned that my notice period is 3 months and if i am not able to serve it I will have to pay 3 months salary i.e. The notice period of the empoyer is 90 days and if the employee is not able to serve then he will have to pay gross salary in lieu of the notice period. I submitted my resignation on 29th of April and informed them that I will be working till 20th May 2015 and rest I will buy back, which they ignored and told me that my last day will be 26th June 2015 which was not suitable for me and then they refused the date mentioned by me and started to harassing me like shouting at me, boycotting etc. I even sent a mail to the highest authority but no action was taken. Now I left the company on 20th May 2015 and even sent a thank you mail to all the employees and handed over all the company assets through mail. Now I recevied a email in which they are asking me to join back asap and complete the notice period and pay the remaining amount otherwise they will take legal actions. please advice me what should I do.

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2015

You had a dispute. There was no need to send thank you mail.

You may reply pointwise to following points:

What is this establishment: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many persons (total) are employed in it?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office is located in which state?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have copy of appointment letter,HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter, resignation ?

Has the company stated that service conditions shall be governed by say...................HR policy that can be amended from time to time, and is this HR policy availabel on some shared/intranet/Employee/HR portal::::If yes downlaod the latest version at once (screenshot with weblink) showing date/time of downlaod etc.

Do you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appointment/termination?

Does company have its CO (certified standing Orders) and is your designation covered by CO? Or do Model Standing Orders apply to it?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Reply to the communication sent by the company should preferably be drafted by an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register