Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendira Prasad.G (Software Engineer)     27 March 2013

How to vocate the peoples occupied my home

Dear All,

My grand father's house was there in an place. We have left home by  asking some person to keep it till we need it. In between we have asked them to vocate from our house. But they are not vocating it. We have not given any aggreement with the person to live in our house. But they are not vocating it. Some what personal situation , we were not able to watch our house. But now, we need the house to re-modify it and need to getting into that for Living. But  this guy was not ready to go out from our house. We are having all the document clearly and that house registered in 1957 by my grand father. Till date we have put down the EC and found no problem with that. Also , we are under Scheduled Caste peoples and guy who is currenly occupied is other Caste. What can i do to Vocate that Guy. Pls help on this . We are not able to sell or plan to live in to that house. My father was mentaly  disturbed because this problem. Pls need urgent help on this.

Thanks,

Rajendira Prasad.G

Learning

9 Replies

Narendra Malik (advocate)     29 March 2013

write complete facts. since how long he is staying?

any correspondence between you and him.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

Check SC ST Atrocities Act.

www.mehnat.in

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2013

please che atrocity act, it may help

Rajendira Prasad.G (Software Engineer)     02 April 2013

Thanks you sir for the reply.

Actually they are occupied more than 20yrs. Also, there is no orrespondence between with them.

But the Fac is,  they are expecting  some money to vocate the place(around 1.5 lac). But as of now, we are not having such amount.

Even , i am a Software engineer, i am having 21k EMI per month. So , i am also not able to spend such amount.

But, the building is very old around 40- 50 yrs  old.  Also , we have cutted the electric power by writting down to the EB . Hence there is no water supply as well as no power supply for the home last 25yrs.  Also, the house is within 200 meters from the monument archaelogy  occupied zone. But Home is there from the zone more than 100 meters.

pls suggest. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply sir......but in what way i have to proceed. any procedures are there ?...pls suggest. Thanks.

Thank you sir....but is that will help me out from this problem....? pls suggest how to proceed on this....thanks.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2013

let your advocate give them  a notice.

Thank you sir...let me check with advocate in my city. Thanks a lot sir...

Narendra Malik (advocate)     04 April 2013

His status is of licensee. Revoke his license and demand damages for use and occupying premises. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register