LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepu Mishra   06 May 2019

How to vacate the house

hello all , I going through a problem so here I am posting and seeking some legal advice . I have given my house in rent last year . since Dec they are stopping paying the rent and lock the house ran off . Not replying any call , massages , so finally done police complain even to them they are not are replying . The house agreement in her wife so being a women police people can't pressurise her . my agreement is not over till have 20 day . Their all things are there in house . what is best thing to solve this problem . I have some questions to asked
1 can I lock the house
2 open the house after agreement gets over ,,
3 throw up his belongings after the agreement over
we are in big trouble please help us . thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 May 2019

It is illegal what u have stated .u file suit for arrears of rent in civil court if they don't pay then the court will order to evict them from rental premises.ut is purely civil matter don't complicate it. Contact local civil knowledge advocate. Who guide u properly.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 May 2019

try to settle matter amicably

Deepu Mishra   07 May 2019

they are not talking to us not picking our call even given fake address 😡 don't understand

Nikita Parekh   07 May 2019

you can share/inbox your email or contact for communication

Shashi Dhara   09 May 2019

U approach civil court if they don't attend court then court will pass exparty eviction order then u may with help of police evict them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register