LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     12 February 2016

How to stop mentainance

Dear sir, I filled divorce case in March 2012 on the basis of cruilty & latter on my wife also fille that for money demand i am leaving her & she want to stay with me. Currently I am giving 7000 mantainance/month bcz she claim she is not doing any job.

My testimonay is over. No my wife fought a councellar election in her home town & she lost it.

In election form she didnt mentioned husband name  & mentaioned that she is doing private job. & for getting a NOC from govt deptt she mentioned her self Kumari.....in appication & submiited Kumari... Noc certificate. 

Sir My question is:- 1. Is it possible to stop her mentainance as she is doing job.

2. Will Kumari appication & Noc help me in court.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 February 2016

ònly if you have enough proofs regarding her employment details like office address, id card, salary slip, tax return you can file a modification petition in the court 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 February 2016

I have many time stated that Men are not recommend to file divorce, RCR or any other MAT suit.

Please withdraw your MAT suit first since it is compoundable.

Please see my profile carefully to know more.

sir,  during her testimony suppose if she confirmr that she was/is doing job, can we request court  to send a norice to that company & get detail of her salary & duration?

Renuka Madam, ur suggestion might me very good. but I know her very well, she is very hyper in nature & 2 times she made false police complain against me.  

what if suppose she ready to come with me and than again she will  make my life hell. 

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2016

Dear! Giving such declaration in elections is very strong proof so you can file its certified copy get it by summoning the same and if she says any thing false then you can give a complaint to take action for give false declaration before election officer then she will come down for compromise then better settle the matter because such is grave offence

with regards

I S Roy

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register