LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tim   01 March 2020

How to search for customers using social networks

I have been working as a lawyer for 5 years and I want to start an independent business. I am interested in taking unique cases in families. I need to keep an instagram account for this. all the same, I understand that in our time, without this, you can not move anywhere. I am interested in getting more followers and likes

Learning

2 Replies

lora   01 March 2020

it has long been known that instagram is a person's business card. You need it very much just for everyday life. I can also say that everything you see in the feed of other people-got hard work and invested money in the development of a channel, or YouTube or instagram. you need to work out a plan for how to get check views on instagram, this will help you in what would stick to a certain plan. more stability means more activity. but at the same time, the content should not be boring.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 March 2020

It is not clear as to whether you wanted to continue your profession or separate business, as professionals may not be business in all cases.  Search in google and go through several books and learn the art of marketing your skills. (The first step being becoming an active member in clubs like LIONS, Rotary and becoming active in social and cultural organisations and building up the reputation step by step within one or two years)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register