LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh   11 March 2019

How to safeguard hard earned saving | 498a/dv case

Question - How to safeguard hard earned saving from an evil mind wife who may file a DV/498 wrong case

I am a married man having 9 years old kid. I have been married since 10 years. My wife is an evil mind woman who has an extremely bad intention towards my hard earned little savings into bank account which i have been able to save so far. With due support from her family, she has been constantly threatening to file DV case against me and my family, if i don't meet her expectations to handover my bank account savings to her. It has now become a frequent black-mailing. More importantly, she doesn't have any genuine intention to be part of married family life, rather, she is looking for an easy way to get money and live rest of her life, as per her wishes.

1. If i transfer my saved money (Earned from my Salary) into my Parent's account, will my wife can ask any percentage from the transferred money through court intervention, as part of Alimony or Maintenance applications filed in future.

2. If my brother and parents disown me legally, will it safeguard them "A little bit" from legal trouble, as they are living separately from me and it would be just unfair with them to be dragged due to someone else wrong intention. I know that complete protection is not possible, however, will it be worth to put disown notice to minimize the trouble for family.

Many Thanks for all your support. 

Thanks again !!

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 March 2019

1)she cannot claim it 2)she can claim maintenance u 125crpc only from the date of filing maintainence .after courtmay order for maintenance then after wards if u not pay that she may file e p against u.t

Hitesh   12 March 2019

Thanks a lot Shashi Dhara Ji. I further request the other experts here for your guidance in thsi regards.

Thank you for your time.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query