Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to register second marriage

Hi,

I'm planning my second marriage and would like to go for court marriage in Bangalore.Since in the first marriage i was not involved in the marriage registration, i'm unaware of the procedure involved.

1. How and where can i register my marriage in Bangalore?Many are saying sub registrar office but which sub registrar office and is there an particular office address where i can reach to get this done?

2. Do i need to give any notice to the sub registrar office before the marriage registration?

3. What is the cost involved,documentation and how much time does it take to get the marriage registered?

4. I also want to prepare a legal document where both parties will sign as a precautionary measure that we have not had any monetary benefit from this relationship/marriage and to secure against future issues like false dowry case,etc.Both parties agree to do that.

Can someone please guide on the above points ASAP to initiate the process.

Thanks,

Anil

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Think a lot before doing second marriage.  Think even more before doing registration of marriage, once you do it, it is almost impossible to undo it, under todays age and time where women centric laws are there in our country.

https://www.register-marriage.com/

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2017

what happened to first marriage

(Guest)
Divorced in first marriage. Took few years gap after official decree. Now found someone and decided to remarry. Can someone help with my above questions?

(Guest)
Divorced in first marriage. Took few years gap after official decree. Now found someone and decided to remarry. Can someone help with my above questions?

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register