LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal (desig)     06 October 2012

How to prove that wife is not living with me

my wife is staying with her parents for past 4 months for stupid reasons. she is not willing to come back. 

how can i have a proof that she is not staying with me without filing for rcr. 

Learning

5 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Simple just go to take her keep records and tickets that you went her to bring back.

and if she comes then its ok if not then give application to police sp and paramarsh kendra that she is not staying with you you went there to bring her back but she refused.

and if situation is more complicated the file RCR but remember if youfile anycase then they will file false cases on you of dowry etc.

again a simple way just post a letter by speed post or registers post to call her back \

if want ot go more legally then send notice through your advocates.

you got as many proof as you wish.

just  inform to her relatives your relatives and neighbours who will give satemement that she is not living withyou .

you get admitted in hospital then people will come to see you and in statement you can quote that you are alone at home more emphasize on statement is that wife is not living with you.

go to police station and give a report that " apke ghar me chori ho gayee , aap kahi gaye the aur wife aapke sathe pichle chaar mahine se nahi rah rahi'

you can any option as above.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 October 2012

For what you need "proof" ?

Filing RCR itself is proof enough that one spouse is not living with another.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Tajobsir if he file RCR then his in law may file counter case against him and that is more trouble some for him , it is common nature from in laws side he file this case now we will show him what is court and what is law?

to avoid this i suggest him , also if he is asking here by anger to his wife in laws he wont go to any option.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 October 2012

What do you want to prove that you wife is not living with you?

What do you want to do?

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     09 October 2012

I would like to go with the comments of aneesh trivedi.. you must go and visit her and keep legible records of you visiting her.. and also in between your visits send emails and postal letters (only by Speed Post) to your wife to prove your innonence to try to bring her back home..

if possible keep voice and video records of your conversations with your wife to show sincerety to bring her back..

do not forget that your parents and closed ones play an important role in your attempt to bring your wife back home - record their voice and video conversation with your wife & also if possible take your parents to meet her..

If then also she does not comes back take her to court and file for divorce for deserting you.. and that you have been living away from her for the past one year and no attempt has been made by your wife to give this marriage a chance..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register