LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK   20 April 2018

How to proceed ahead for divorce

I havent filed for Divorce petition though i had initiated the notice which was not received by my wife ...

After i watched Martyr of Marriage documentary...my concerns about this process have grown many fold..

My concerns are abuse of law which my wife can take advantage of on grounds of adultery/sec 498/domestic violence....

Reason i have concerns above is my wife and her siblings are shrewd to frame me and also looking at state of affairs this divorce racket in india happens feels like better to stay away....need your expert advise on same....how do i remove my fear...BY BEING more informed about this process...willing to discuss my case on call for same...

I did consulted couple of lawyers but no proper response...that made me uncomfortable....

Surely, my story about my marriage why i need divorce i can summarise in two aspects...comptability issues with my wife and other reason is feelings for third person...other than my wife...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : AK
I havent filed for Divorce petition though i had initiated the notice which was not received by my wife ...

After i watched Martyr of Marriage documentary...my concerns about this process have grown many fold..

My concerns are abuse of law which my wife can take advantage of on grounds of adultery/sec 498/domestic violence....

Reason i have concerns above is my wife and her siblings are shrewd to frame me and also looking at state of affairs this divorce racket in india happens feels like better to stay away....need your expert advise on same....how do i remove my fear...BY BEING more informed about this process...willing to discuss my case on call for same...

I did consulted couple of lawyers but no proper response...that made me uncomfortable....

Surely, my story about my marriage why i need divorce i can summarise in two aspects...comptability issues with my wife and other reason is feelings for third person...other than my wife...

Do not contact advocate.  Only if your wife contacts advocate, you also contact advocate. Or else simply send notice to wife, give her time to imporve if she wishes to continue with marriage. If she does not let her agree for mutual divorce.

If your wife has 1% hatred for you, that wont turn into 498a case plus other cases. It is the crooked advocates who make those cases in order to fill their tummies.

If people are suffereing in courts and someone has made movie Marriage Martyr, then it is due to the advocates, judges nexus which is too tough to break for common man.

You concentrate on what you want, divorce or marriage continuaance.  Which caste you are, when you got married if all that you tell, I can help you draft your own divorce petition here on this forum.

AK   21 April 2018

First of all thank you Pankaj for your reply

I am concentrating on divorce which i did mentioned to her for Mutual but she denies.

i am Hindu and marriage was registered in 2008..

I am more concerned from amount of money,time and concerns over job...due to these cases...which i lot peace of mind at risk..

I want to send petition however these concerns does not allow therefore i wanted to discuss my case and take legal opinion on my case...through this forum...so need some guidance around my concern on specific issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register