Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeswari   02 July 2017

How to pay dues

Der Sir

My mother worked in the MNS (Military nursing service) now retired. In 1983 she had a deal on a land in chennai. But at the time of registration she was not available in person. My maternal uncle registered it in his name (money was paid by my mother.) my uncle told my mother that next time when she comes he will get it reregistered in his name but he never did. now after forcing him he agreed to give it as a gift and transferred the property to my mother.  now the problem is he did not pay any property due till date. upon visiting the office to pay the dues they have said that patta cannot be given and that the registration will be considered as void. can anything be done please advice we have also paid for registration now the property is in my mothers name as a gift   Rajeswari

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-help-142044.asp

Learning

2 Replies

rajeswari   02 July 2017

Also Please Guide me the process of paying the dues

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 July 2017

You may the arrears of land revenue. Non-payment of land revenue or non-issue of the patta does not entitle the holder of the land of his title, in the normal course. You may obtain the requisite information under the RTI and approach the higher authorities. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register