Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     13 February 2010

How to include minor childs name in Flat registration

Dear Sirs,

I have a flat registered in Pune in my name. Now I want to ivolve the childs name in this flat. Having to re-register the flat jointly with the minor child will be very expensive. How to give the minor child her right in my self acquired property (flat) ? Can she be nominated by a simple stamp paper ? or what is the best and cheapest option to include the childs name ? Can I make a will ? How to go about making a will ?  Can I give power of attorney to minor child ?

Can I give power of attorney jointly to my father and wife for the above mentioned flat ?

Please advice . Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     13 February 2010

There is a simple procedure for nomination of a minor child under the Maharasthra Cooperative Societies Act. and the bye laws (Form No.14). This should be available with the Secretary of the Society or the local federation of societies. You can fill this in triplicate, nominating your minor child and appoint a major as a guardian legal representative for the minor. This will be recorded by the society and you will receive the confirmation of nomination in due course. Vasudevan

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 February 2010

I completely agree with vasudevan.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     21 February 2010

I DO AGREE WITH MY LD. FRIEND.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     04 April 2010

agree with vasudevan, this is the way the queries aught to answered in LCI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register