LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhilash Gurujala   13 November 2019

How to give reply to memo issued on me

Hi everyone I am a government employee working in a Municipal department Telangana state. Recently I got a memo from my Commissioner stating that negligence of performing duties. In memo it is written that out of five biometric devices, only one biometric device is working, instead of five biometric devices. So why don't we take action on you has per CCA rules. Now my explanation for the memo it is fact that out of five biometric devices only one is working The Other four was not working because the other for biometric devices are not working because it is a technical issue,which can be solved by biometric supplier. Even though I called the supplier to rectify the technical issue by that other four biometric devices will work. But the technical guys said it is Saturday we are out of office we can't help you now. Sunday is holiday. Monday I was not attended to the office because of my health issue on the same day you issued memo on me. Later I came on Tuesday and fixed all the technical problems of balance four biometric devices now all the five devices are working file. Please help me to write Above explanation in a neat and clean manner I mean office language. Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 November 2019

Please avail of the services of your Union or Association or a senior colleague as members can only offer simple guidance and can not undertake to draft such a detailed explanation concerning disciplinary proceedings.  The explanation offered by you appears satisfactory.  Add that you will take more precautions in the future out of this experience, and suggest some remedies that employers may take for the betterment of the service.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 November 2019

Originally posted by : Abhilash Gurujala
Hi everyone I am a government employee working in a Municipal department Telangana state. Recently I got a memo from my Commissioner stating that negligence of performing duties.
In memo it is written that out of five biometric devices, only one biometric device is working, instead of five biometric devices. So why don't we take action on you has per CCA rules.

Now my explanation for the memo it is fact that out of five biometric devices only one is working The Other four was not working because the other for biometric devices are not working because it is a technical issue,which can be solved by biometric supplier. Even though I called the supplier to rectify the technical issue by that other four biometric devices will work. But the technical guys said it is Saturday we are out of office we can't help you now. Sunday is holiday. Monday I was not attended to the office because of my health issue on the same day you issued memo on me. Later I came on Tuesday and fixed all the technical problems of balance four biometric devices now all the five devices are working file.
Please help me to write Above explanation in a neat and clean manner I mean office language. Thanks in advance

That is fine, just litle polish and highlight your effeorts; Mention that insisted upon the maintenance team from the concerned supplier but they delayed for their own reasons.The problem was technical and could only be solved by the mainetanace team. Just keep alway the language very soft while replying memos but state clearly what effeots you did to get exonerated. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 November 2019

What is your appointment in the department with respect to biometric devices/machines?

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with facts/document of the case of proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 November 2019

YOUR BLOG ITSELF CONTAINS THE VALID EXPLANATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register