Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (SE)     14 November 2015

How to give ad in newspaper before buying a plot?

Hi all, I'm planning to buy to a plot in Telangana, I have given small amount as advance and also entered into sale agreement. I have verified all the property documents from the registrar office. But, I'm not sure how do i find out if there is any litigation pending fo that property. I tried to find from the neighbours but they are not sure. Should I advertise in the newspaper to see if there are any objections from anyone? Do I need to approach a lawyer for giving ad or can I give my on my own?

Please give your valuable suggestions...

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     14 November 2015

hi,

You can certainly publish a public Notice in the daily newspaper of that area on your own to verify the title of the property.. but it is advisable to appoint a lawyer for the same.

If you want to collect the information on your own, then on the existing documents available with you, you can apply for verification of the documents available with the revenue records. You can check all the past documents and mutation entries of that property.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Pune

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     15 November 2015

Dear venkat,

you may check the local court whithin which property is situated for pending litigation. giving advertisment does not protect you from lis pendence.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

venkat (SE)     16 November 2015

Thanks Nitish.

Can we check these details online?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register