LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMED AKBAR (Senior Systems Engineer)     07 October 2016

How to get separated wife legally back to home

How to get separated wife legally back to matrimonial home. She neither files divorce nor lives with me. I we are muslim couples.

Learning

9 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     07 October 2016

Familiarity breeds contempt. So she must have got bored with you. If you have shown love and afffection on her  she would not have left you. At least now you mend your ways. Woo her with gifts as  a token of your love. Also tell her her absense makes  you feel sad ansd depressed. Hereafter you'd not do things which hurt her or feel  bad about you. Then certainly SHE WOULD come backto you. If you appreciate this answer pleaseclick the thank you butoon on this forum.

(Guest)
Lou da gifts, loud a love. All depends on priorities. You are no more a priority to her. She has scuked u dry, ur nothing but pulp now. If only there was value for love n affection we would not have needed family courts. Headache gone. Marry someone else or stay single, enjoy life be happy. @above replier don't confuse querist with words like love .. Gifts.. Care.. Such exist only in fairy tales, not HMA or SMA.

ramesh   07 October 2016

@ms usha do u change ur husband if get bored?

ramesh   07 October 2016

to bring wife back u can file sec9, but after tht get ready for no. of cases file by ur wife

Kanak   07 October 2016

Why der s blame on husband? Miss Usha u made obnoxious statement, he didn't say he harassed her. Don't think every naari is abala, I strongly suggest Do not get her back. If she loved u she wouldn't have left u. If u get her back then get ready to face government sponsored legal terrorism acts.

MOHAMED AKBAR (Senior Systems Engineer)     07 October 2016

Already I have been jailed in united States in domestic violence.. the case is still open. She called police in hurry for a small misunderstanding. I still think about her. I am depressed

innocenthusband   07 October 2016

Looks like you're in the denial phase. In time you will reach acceptance phase through which your brain will start to regain logical thinking.

A walk alone (-)     07 October 2016

Why you want to invite problem in life again? As you say "Already I have been jailed in united States in domestic violence.. the case is still open. She called police in hurry for a small misunderstanding". Why you want such wife back in your life? It may be possible you want to spend some more time in jail via (498a). Being Muslim its good for you if you Do triple talaq and find someone else . Dnt waste your life by bringing her back.

anil   08 October 2016

once gaddaar always gadaar , leave person who jailed you, u can get other tube to fill .

before triple talak go out of law , say it over phone or send a speed post and get away.

if its long back case registered then get married with other and cool down . no need to do anything. let her run here and there.

at present , in terms of marriage muslim law is best in world , so be happy and enjoy.

do not invite 498a,406,506 and other by contacting anyone. just chill with new wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register