how to get legal possession, deed already registered in yr 2009

A piece of land was registered by a person from a builder in the 2009 . after some time it was came to know that the builder had committed fraud and the builder company was order by Delhi court to be wound up and official liquidator appointed by high court .As my land is already registered but no possession taken , how can i take my land in possession .

any convenyance deed registred without giving posession is not valid and can be good ground for the other to challenge and seek adverse posession.

however you have to file draft very cleverly for suit , first seek prohibitory injunction relief to stop the other party from encroaching and disposesing you and soon after on the next hearing file application to amend the suit stating that they had disposeesed you and now you want to amend the suit to suit for posession alongwith mandortory injunction of removing the encroachment and prohinitory inj8unction to keep the encroachers/defendants from encroaching and disposessing you again alongwith consequential relief.

feel free to whatsapp and call if any query left and if satisfied dont forget to hit the thanks button below my profile in this reply .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x