Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratick Chakraborti (System-Admin)     07 June 2014

How to get form 16

Hi All, 

I have been working on a company since may 2011 to till date , I am in a great problem , the company is not providing me form 16 which is required for my loan purpose , after searching many forums and knowledge base  i searched for form 26AS in https://incometaxindia.gov.in/26ASTaxCreditStatement.asp.... but found no details against my PAN number, I am in really trouble please help me out guys , 

Is there any other way to get form 16 , please suggest me :(

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2014

Narrate all representations made so far (mention phone numbers,emails, visits in person,names,dates,brief minutes of discussion) by a final representation addressed to good offcies of apointing authority,MD,Chairman, preferably by redg. post  and demand to supply Form16 by redg. post only so as to reach you in next 7 days. You may add that a postage prepaid self addressed envelope is attached for sending redg. post to you. 

If the good offices also do not provide any relief you may lodge a complaint with ITO-TDS where you file your ITR and jurisdictional CIT-TDS where company files its ITR.

These authorities shall arrange to penalize the company and get you Form16. There is a provision to penalize the deductor(employer in your case) that does not supply Form16.

You can pursue thru RTI if reqd.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register