Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavanya   30 October 2018

How to get divorce within 1 year of marriage life

Hi,

My friend newly got married just 1 week before. He is not happy with that marriage since he is in love with other girl. still he wants to go with his girlfriend, because from 4 years they were in love. due to some family members force he married other girl.. any leagal suggestions to close his unwanted married relationship and to start the new life with his girlfriend.

Learning

7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 October 2018

If Ur friend needs divorce she can get by mutual consent i.e both she &her husband file joint petition for divorce.after six months if no one changes mind then court gives consent divorce .

If Ur friend wants to live with him only wait inpatience for at least two yrs.The situation may change or becomes worst. Ithink that Ur friend is young. Now in modern age marriage should not be first preference .it ruins both families and sinks the life of innocents like Ur friend for the false pride of her husband's family.🇦🇫

Lavanya   30 October 2018

Hi,

Is this really work out...after that he needs to face any legal issues from wife?.. i mean wife family will try to seperate them again? any possibilities which supports his wife?

It is just like diabetes. Diabetes is neither curable desease nor healthy .if u enrage it will kill u if Ur calm u survive.be calm and solve Ur friend problem with well wishers.love &marriage r two faces of same coin.

If she is brave let she join to work live with freedom getting rid off from these which gives her financially strong.

manoj   30 October 2018

Recently law is changed, It is my opinion you suggest your friend to go for divorce.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

naveen kumar (Lawer)     30 October 2018

HI,you friend get mutual consent divorce provided she agrees, otherwise your friend have to pay alimony and maintenance and etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register