Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y.A.Parbatani (advisor)     21 February 2020

How to get certified copies of case record ?

I know that court charge very nominal fees for certified copy but some assistance of lawyers charge heavily for the same . Is there any helping forum / body who can help to get certified copies of case record ? I need certified copies from Mumbai city court . I am residing in Gujarat .
I am ready to pay service charges .

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 February 2020

All you have to do is visit the district court registrars office. There you will be required to fill the application form for getting the certified copies for the suit. While filling the form you are supposed to fill in the case number, name of the parties to the suit, court in which the present matter is being tried, and the reason why you need the certified copies. Once you have filled the required details, you need to mention the no. of copies required by you and on the payment of the fees you will be provided a acknowledgement. The certified c opies will be issued with in 10- 15 depending on the public holidays and the next hearing date.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     22 February 2020

You have to go to the court premises to apply for copies. There are no arrangements in place at present to get you the copies from Mumbai to Gujarat, however you may write to the Registrar of the Court.

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     22 February 2020

There are generally two procedure 1) When one of the party wants certified copy and 2) When a person who is not party to that case wants certified copies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register